We are about more than just Hot Yoga! Get our Intro Pass for just $39 for 30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga and try all our styles – Yin, Hot Flow and, of course, Hot Yoga- to see which are best for you.
We rent mats and towels, and provide filtered water units at the studio so you will never be stuck. For your first class the mats are free, after that you can rent or buy.
- Please come 15 minutes early to sign form and orientate yourself into the studio, meeting the instructor etc.
- Bring clothes that are suitable for the gym (no loose clothing).
- Drink plenty of water before and after class, and don’t forget to bring a water bottle with you (no glass bottles in class). We have filtered water, cutting down on all the plastic!
- Please kindly refrain from bringing in iced water into class– it is not recommended during yoga class and it is more difficult for the body to assimilate.
- Don’t eat 2/3 hours before class unless something light (i.e. smoothie, banana etc.).
- One litre of water during class is enough for most people.
- Bring two towels; one for class, one for shower. Make sure it’s a bath size towel to capture your perspiration and keep the carpet clean! We rent towels if you need
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one, we rent Mats if you need.
- Once in the room, place your mat half way across the blue line to ensure adequate spacing and to help with foot placement. Make sure you can see yourself in the mirror.
- Always have your feet to the back of the room when you lie down on your mat before during and after class. In other words away from teacher and the mirrors.
- Please observe silence in the room.
- If you feel dizzy or nauseous in class for whatever reason, just kneel down in the class where we can see you and take a break, it’s OK! Let your body and mind adjust to what is going on around you and when you feel better, join back in.
- Talk to us after class about any issues you have. Read the website thoroughly and inform yourself about your new hobby!
- Please try all the styles of Yoga offered
Your improvement will depend entirely on the time and effort you put in. Respect your limits (without babying yourself) and expect those limits to change. Just do your best. The harder this yoga is for you, the more you need it and the more you will get out of it. There is no need to show off, nor is there a need to be embarrassed about your level of practice. The success is in the FREQUENCY of your practice. All the hard work pays off. The effort you put into this yoga will return to you in many ways. It’s the very best thing you can do for your health, your body, your vitality, and your sense of well being.
See you on the mat soon!!
all the team at the
Wollongong Yoga Centre